Based out of Istanbul, Turkey and San Francisco, CA, we are a technology company who is disrupting online travel industry. You will be the dedicated senior software developer to build the back-end infrastructure that drives our platform, working on a fast moving team that’s working towards changing the face of online booking industry!
We are looking for senior software developers who are enthusiastic about working with large scale systems, motivated by technical challenges and enjoy working with other like minded individuals.In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.If you are also passionate about software design and architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Proposing strategies for complex technical problems
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Working closely with QA and Project Management to deliver software solutions within the software release cycle
- Improving team productivity and the software development processes
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Enterprise Level Software Development, DDD, TDD and CI
- Excellent skills in C#. .NET, OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Technology experience in Microsoft .NET Core is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement.
- A love for technology and a passion for learning new things
- Attention to detail with quality, design and code
- Experience with cloud providers(Amazon AWS,Google GCP,Microsoft Azure ..etc) is a plus
- Experience with Message Brokers (RabbitMQ,ZeroMQ..etc) is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL and in memory db technologies (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Memcache, Redis etc) is a plus
- Experience with MessageBus technologies (Masstransit, Nservicebus) is a plus
How to apply?
If you are interested in this job please share your CV with us via: firstname.lastname@example.org