We are looking for a qualified Senior Front-end developer to join our Tech team. The team designs and implements large software systems, working across borders to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about usability interaction, accessibility, and technology. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Follow security principles
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Follow new and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required). Minimum 5+ years in a front-end development position.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, web standards and how to apply them
- Real production experience with Angular or React
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understand Agile methodology and best practices into the process.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this job please share your CV with us via: email@example.com