The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible to analyze business process and document requirements for software development. Looking for a high performing, results oriented, technology savvy Business Analyst who will work closely with technology, finance, product, marketing and sales operations teams to ensure that our internal tickets/issues are resolved in a timely manner. The Business Analyst will be helping the Project Management team implement world-class problem management practices into the organization.
- Understand, document and prioritize high level business requirements
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate
- Manage the relationship between IT and key stakeholders and management teams, meeting on a regular basis and identifying all business initiatives and future projects
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage technical solutions and emerging technologies to facilitate business solutions
- Provide expertise and advice to business unit owners, IT leaders, project teams, and other support teams
- Identify gaps in the application functionality and work with the technical team to provide solutions
- Provide efficient project processes and deliverables to shorten the project life cycle, where applicable
- Work with application support and development teams to fix software bugs and escalate issues
- Develop and manage user acceptance Criteria.
- Own the quality of the product delivered by engaging closely in QA activities.
- Convert high level business requirements into executable, detailed user stories to enable development
- Create visual models (wireframes, Business Process Models)
- Lead resolution of issues with interfacing systems built on different technologies
- Facilitate and participate in regular project status reviews
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration with 5 or more years of IT and/or business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training
- Requires education/experience in business analysis, business process modeling, and QA
- Must have good business /management skills, strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a good understanding of software development and software development life cycle
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a plus
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a time sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision, be results oriented and capable of meeting deadlines with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to create detailed, well-written documentation for a variety of audiences.
- Requires excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Enthusiasm to proactively coordinate and take action within a team environment
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative setting.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, and keen to work in a fast paced organization with a passion for working on new technologies
- Candidate must develop a valued partnership with the business, deal honestly and effectively
How to apply?
If you are interested in this job please share your CV with us via: email@example.com