We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who is skilled at presenting their work in an inspiring way and is responsible for generating visual concepts across all media platforms (digital communications, website, mobile app, emails, marketing materials, press advertising, television, video and branding). You will be responsible for translating marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive designs that stimulate targeted audiences.
We believe in small & agile teams, flat hierarchies and servant leadership. We work hard to maintain a culture where all team members are given trust and freedom to make the right decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as a graphic designer/art director on the agency or corporate side.
- Proficient use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar is a plus.
- Experience in video animation is a plus
- Experienced in online and offline design processes.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Having a good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms.
- Taking an active role in the Brand and Communication team in developing a shared vision for the future of our brand and visual identity.
- E-mailing, Banner, GDN, Social Media etc. creating designs and videos for spaces.
- Preparing creative visual and video communication materials for all online and offline platforms.
- Designing and sizing digital images such as web banners and social media images.
- Work across a variety of projects: Campaigns, content, TV, platforms, digital services.
What we offer
- Working fully remotely
- Enjoyable team/company activities
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Personal education support with Udemy
- Monthly meal fee (Daily meal fee is indexed to the Whopper Menu)
- Internet bill support
- Birthday day off
- Stock options
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility.
For more information about us, you may visit the following pages: