We are looking for Backend Developers who are enthusiastic about working with large scale systems, motivated by technical challenges and enjoy working with other like minded individuals. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You will work with other developers and product owners throughout the software development life cycle. If you are also passionate about software design and architecture, we would like to meet you.
We believe in small & agile teams, flat hierarchies and servant leadership. We work hard to maintain a culture where all team members are given trust and freedom to make the right decisions. Here’s a short list of the technology that we currently use at Yolcu360 environment;
- Frameworks: Django, Vue.js (react will be ported), Flutter
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Helm
- Monitoring: Sentry, Elastic APM, Prometheus
- Cloud Service Provider: Amazon
- Dev workflow: Github
- CI/CD Pipeline: Github Actions, ArgoCD
- Tracker: Jira
- Communication: Slack, G Suite
- Agile framework: Scrum
- Microservices architecture
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with backend development.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience developing in containerized environments (Docker,Kubernetes)
- Experience with in memory db technologies (e.g. Elasticsearch, Memcache, Redis etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum etc.)
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement.
- A love for technology and a passion for learning new things.
- Attention to detail with quality, design and code.
- Proposing strategies for complex technical problems
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Working closely with QA and Product team to deliver software solutions within the software release cycle
What we offer
- Working fully remotely
- Enjoyable team/company activities
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Personal education support with Udemy
- Monthly meal fee (Daily meal fee is indexed to the Whopper Menu)
- Internet bill support
- Birthday day off
- Stock options
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility.
If you are interested in this job please share your CV with us via: email@example.com