We are looking for junior backend developers who are enthusiastic about working with large scale systems, motivated by technical challenges and enjoy working with other like minded individuals. We have team members who are pursuing their graduate degrees today. If you want to continue your education while you’re working with us, we are offering an office atmosphere where you can feel a full support for your school life.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- User & product oriented point of view
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment is a plus
- Experience with cloud providers(Amazon AWS,Google GCP,Microsoft Azure) is a plus
How to apply?
If you are interested in this job please share your CV with us via: firstname.lastname@example.org